(509) 499-4157 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Experience managing 35+ persons.
- Typing speed of 90 WPM.
- Administrative and secretarial skills including but not limited to:
- Analyzing data, arranging and keeping appointments, assembling and distributing electronic and written material, maintaining a clean work space, etc.
- Exceptional customer service skills ranging from entry level to supervisory level.
- Extremely organized.
- Extensive experience photographing cars and other commercial products.
- Proficiency with answering phones, servicing customers and colleagues, and delivering messages promptly.
- Rapid adaption to change.
- Intermediate capability with Adobe editing programs including but not limited to:
- Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign, etc.
- Entry level experience using a variety of audio editing programs.
- 5+ years of experience photographing with a Nikon DSLR.
- Advanced capability with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency operating various computer programs on multiple interfaces and operating systems.
- Expertise in navigating social media sites including but not limited to:
- Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, etc.
- Official Media Team
NW Street Car Challenge - Spokane 2015
- Official Local Media Team
Micaiah Gray Photography | February 2014 - present
- Photography and design.
StanceWars Media Team, Seattle | February 2016 - present
- Create and submit features of qualifying vehicles.
- Distribute photographs on social media appropriately.
Customer Service Representative - Hydraulics
Western States Equipment, Spokane | April 2015 - present
- Create, maintain, and invoice work orders for multiple shop departments.
- Work closely with technicians and service manager to compile accurate repair estimates.
- Maintain excellent customer contact regarding repair status and scope of work.
- Possess technical knowledge of machines and components.
Internship - Commercial Photography Studio
Tony Roslund, Spokane | March 2015 - April 2015
- Build and tear down sets in a studio or on location.
- Provide assistance capturing and editing commercial photos.
- Organize and clean studio equipment.
Sole Proprietorship, Spokane Valley | March 2015 - April 2015
- Deliver newspapers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Furnish myself with the supplies needed to complete the contracted obligations.
- Possess knowledge of how to operate as a small business.
Spokesman Review, Spokane | November 2014 - March 2015
- Communicate with carriers and customer to insure accurate and timely delivery is achieved.
- Address and resolve customer complaints.
- Manage a group of 35+ independent contractors.
Lewis & Clark High School, Spokane | June 2009
Associate Degree - Digital Media Production
Spokane Falls Community College, Spokane | April 2014 - present
Available upon request.